Skip to content
Voit Development Company – 480,000 Square Foot Industrial Business Park Development
- Following the successful sale of a 210,000 square foot building on behalf of Voit Development, we competed for the exclusive listing against five (5) other commercial brokerage firms and won the assignment.
- Develop an innovative marketing plan for a new 22 building industrial business park development totaling 480,000 square feet, which came to be known as the Burbank Airport Commerce Center.
- Develop dynamic marketing materials combined with in person presentations to local building owners and brokers.
- We successfully sold 100% of the buildings in the business park and represented over 80% of the Buyers in their purchases.
- Achieved the highest price per square foots in the history of the East San Fernando Valley industrial submarket.
- Achieved one of the highest rates of return in the history of Voit Development Company.